I welcome this opportunity to unreservedly and enthusiastically recommend the realtor service of Karen Machut.
- took on my small value property sale, which offered only a modest commission, and provided services I would hope for on a high value property sale
- immediately and proactively assembled all necessary information, research and documentation to promptly put my property on the market
- provided expert and knowledgeable advice for improvements to increase the opening value and prospect of sale
- recommended renovations and repairs and on her own initiative, located economical supplies of services and supervised the work on my behalf
- provided continuing expert advice, guiding me overcome my small experience selling a property
- listened to my concerns, showed patience, persistence and optimism in meeting difficulties and acted on my instructions promptly and efficiently
- maintained regular communication and helped me through the many difficulties of selling a property from my home far from Winnipeg
- acted promptly accurately and thoroughly to close the sale and helped me complete the final arrangements
Only the need for a brief letter of reference prevents me from listing the many other examples of professionalism, initiative, warmth and helpfulness of her excellent service.
I would recommend Karen Machut without hesitation to family, friends and anyone looking for a superb realtor. People are welcome to contact me at the email below for confirmation of these comments.
February 5, 2009